Saturday, July 21, 2007

JWU Orientation

Just got back from JWU orientation. It showed me a lot...like how much I don't want a roommate, and how much I can't wait to come to school here, and how much this school also has some stupid rules! But I had a good time, met a lot of cool people. Alex, James, Mike, Clayton, Destiny, and some others. I am sure i will meet more when school starts! Well the reason I don't want a roommate is because of this chick who I was sharing the room with. She came in, and I was already sleeping because we had to be up at 6:30 in the morning! so she came in around 12 i think and her phone must have been on the highest volume ever, she came in and I felt like i was in the middle of a concert that thing was so loud! she apologized and i figured she would turn it down. No it rang 2 more times at that same volume...I HATED it...never again!

No comments: